Notice to Our Customers, Partners, & Vendors Regarding COVID-19
In this unsettling time, we are taking precautions to ensure the safety of our employees, customers, partners, vendors, and communities. We will monitor and prepare for continued outbreak of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) in North Dakota. We recognize the potential impact and uncertainty COVID-19 is creating in our country and communities. Following are the protective steps we are taking:
Because we want to do our part to stop the spread of this virus, we are asking our customers, partners, and vendors to contact our office to transact business instead of visiting one of our office locations.
Please only visit our office locations if absolutely necessary.
Most business can be done by calling or submitting a message through our contact form.
If you need a technician to come to your business or home, we will ask you if you or anyone at your business or home are currently diagnosed with COVID-19 and if not, whether you have—
- Visited a “high risk” country/state in the USA (as defined by the World Health Organization ) within 14 days prior to your call requesting a premise visit
- Visited a “risk” country within the 14 days prior to their visit and have symptoms of being unwell
- Been in close contact with a confirmed COVID-19 patient or been in close contact with someone who has had contact with a confirmed COVID-19 patient in the 14 days prior to their visit
- Anyone in your household or business who has a symptom of a cough or shortness of breath
If risk is determined from any of the above, we will attempt to correct the problem without entering the home or business. We are monitoring reports from the World Health Organization and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, as well as federal, state, and local agencies to align our guidelines with health authority recommendations.
We encourage all our employees, friends, clients, and family to practice the recommended prevention measures:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Stay at home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue and then dispose of properly.
- Clean your work area and homes on a regular basis.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Practice other good health habits: get plenty of sleep, be physically active, manage your stress, drink plenty of fluids, and eat nutritious food.
We are staffed Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., and after hours are available 24/7 by calling (701) 232-1592. We will keep you informed via email, social media, and on our website. Our priority is to keep providing you our exceptional services.
Thank you for your business.
– Darren Christenson
– Greg Schulze
– Les Schweigert